– Coronavirus Update –
We have been really lucky to see an increase in people offering their time to us in this strange period of time. While we can’t have any new volunteers on site, there are still two ways you can get involved to help us:
1. Share our JustGiving Coronavirus appeal with friends and family
2. Fill out an application form (0.5 MB download), send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll make sure you are ready to go as soon as we can allow new volunteers onto our site!
Volunteers are needed to help with maintenance and repairs at the Warrington animal centre and Runcorn clinic. If you’re handy, or if you have green fingers, we’d really appreciate additional help with:
- painting/repair of walls and ceilings
- replacing worn external doors
- creating and mounting signs and info boards across the animal centre
- mowing paddocks
- and lots more!
Click on the links to read to the two role profiles – and don’t forget you can help with both roles if you’d like a bit of variety!