– Coronavirus Update –
We have been really lucky to see an increase in people offering their time to us in this strange period of time. While we can’t have any new volunteers on site, there are still two ways you can get involved to help us:
1. Share our JustGiving Coronavirus appeal with friends and family
2. Fill out an application form (0.5 MB download), send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll make sure you are ready to go as soon as we can allow new volunteers onto our site!
The animal centre employs a small number of paid staff to carry out the general day-to-day work of looking after the animals in our care. However, we really need the help from volunteers and there are many way you can get involved at the centre.
The role profiles for all four roles we have available currently are listed below to help you decide what you would like to do within our branch.
Click on the links below to read the four role profiles:
- Cattery assistant role profile
- Cat socialiser role profile
- Kennel assistant role profile
- Dog walker role profile
Hear from RSPCA Volunteers on why they love what they do: